Friday 9 April 2010

You Can't Hurry a Murray.........!!!

I'm still here!!!

Well, the official term is now 40 plus 2!! aaarrrggghhhhh!!!! Baby Hughes, where are you????

I could have won an Oscar over this last week, with the amount of crying and begging i've done to get baby out by now! But nope it's hanging on in there! Auntie Lor thinks its because i've made such a nice cosy home inside that it's not wanting to come out!!!!

Everything is ready, the house, the car, I know where my high heels are, my lovely jeans, and my jewellery ................ they're all sitting waiting to fit me again! (not that they will in any way fit if i sit here for much longer - I'm at Annie's dining table stuffing my face with pringles and waiting on her speciality cheese and onion toasty coming through! YUM!)

I've been told to relax and chill out and avoid making adrenalin ................ Yeah and there's more chance of the moon being pink! How the heck can I - a complete stress head, with OCD that lives on her nerves manage that??!!!

So today I'm trying my bestest - i've had a long lie, a lovely deep bath, pottered round the garden, coffee'd in the summer house with Leeann and the whirlwind and am now sitting in March Crescent "blogging" eating and having a damn good moan!! lovely!

I am now planning for an afernoon of icecream eating, toenail painting and spray tans and fingers crossed once i'm looking all lovely and Wag like - Baby Hughes will make it's grand entrance!!!

So, Bring it on baby - I'm ready for you!!!!!

Ps, please hurry up as I'm managing at poor Astara's cost to keep those blasted stretch marks at bay............ don't make me wait much longer - Dermalogica is wearing thin on the shelves! Lol.

No comments: