Thursday 22 July 2010

The Only Way is UP!!!!

Just popped on to say hi to everyone and to say a huge big, sorry i've not been on for ages!
Things have been manic and its nothing to do with poor baby Joe who is a complete superstar! And somehow i've managed not to have a nearvous breakdown!!!

Things have been slightly stressful to say the least! So much for enjoying my maternity leave! in the last fortnight poor Dotty has had a cancerous tumour removed and was taking little fits and we have almost lost her - but today she seems so much better and happy with shiny fur! My poor beautiful bunny, i'm devestated at the thought of being without her, but the main thing is we need to give her an awesome summer full of fun and lazy days in the garden!

But my god, the bloody most stressful thing to me has ben The Salonm things there have been pretty crazy and have pretty muched caused complete chaos, as I'm now back in working full time to sort out a shambles, left by my therapist when she decided to quit, probably taking half of my clients, my receptionist has also left as she's friends with the therapist, and i to be honest for staff cover over the next few weeks i think we might just be up shit creek without a paddle, but my angels havnt let me down so far - so i'm sure things will sort out!

- but i will say one thing - Dawn has picked on the wrong girl and my god i'm gonna kick some ass!!!! Watch this space cos i've been brainstorming and I rock at that!! so keep on checking up on here for some excellent pictures and i'll tell you what we've all been up to ............. COME ON TEAM ASTARA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: