Friday 22 October 2010

HANDSOME HUGHES!

Joseph is such a gorgeous perfect wee baby boy that he deserves a post all to himself again! Poor little thing is just fantastic and doesn't moan about all the chaos that happens in his lovley happy life!

I am loving having more time with him, he's just such a cool well natured smiley baby and I love him more than I could ever describe or put into words!

This last week has been a busy one for my wee lad! He's been learning lots of new things and developing and growing at a fast rate! (almost as fast as his daddy is sailing to get home!! lol)

* He now has 2 teeth - one that is peeping through daily and then disappearing again, i've decided that it's because the weather is rubbish and it's too cold for tiny teeth!
*He's Waving!!!!! Yaaay!!! (especially at himself in the mirror)
*Helps you to dress him (pushes his legs/arms into jeans, babygrows, sleeves, it's soo sweet!
*He holds onto his own feet and pulls at his toes when ur changing his nappy!
*Holds things in his hands passing them from hand to hand properly really looking at it or playing with it!
*Holds his cup!
*Drinks outta his cup!
*Tries to hold his spoon at mealtimes!
*Ate mince n tatties, chicken, soup, pasta, bread, cheese - loves all food!
*Helps you brush his teeth / tries to hold the toothbrush!
*Holds his ball and throws it!
*Sits on your hip sideways to be carried about!
*Tries to grab the water flow in front of him if you pour water out of a tub into *the bath when he's in the bath!
*Is now smiling for the camera
*Can roll over and over and over!
*Has had his funrock put up a notch of height to the next adjustment level!
*Sits in his Pushchair and looks around!
*Has been out in St Andrews in his furry winter snow suit! (first trip of many!)
*Tries to give kisses and cuddles!!!! It feels totally amazing!
*He cuddles in for his nighttime feed!
*Goes to sleep perfectly every night again, without any fuss or crying!

I know that to most people with kids, or people who have none, this is not that exciting, but it really is to me as - i adore how he just loves to learn and it is amazing how he is managing to do all this himself, just at his own pace and I love it!! And I really want to use this blog to record all that he gets up to and when it happens - in with our everyday life stuff! So we can look back on it as he grows!

On a sad note, one thing I have noticed is that Joseph hates shopping!!! Typical!!! Just my luck - cos that's now 2 men in my life that'll be moaning at me getting grumpy!! Oh well - I'll survive ...... I'm used to it! ;)

Here's some pictures of my little angel!!

lotsa luv xxxx

No comments: