Thursday 14 April 2011

It's that time .... Springtime is here!!!!!!

Hip Hip hooray for happiness and sunshine!!!


THIS IS MY TIME - WOO HOO!!! Gosh, I just love spring! I feel like a gloomy cloud has lifted, I've been cleaning and scrubbing getting the house all freshened up! I love being able to have my washing hung out in the mornings, with all the windows opened up every day and loads of lovely fresh air flowing through the house again! I hate being couped up inside with all the darkness and laziness of winter! I don't do stodgy food and it'll be bbq's every day soon - we totally love outside cooking whatever it is! And heaps and heaps of fabby salads! OOh, I'm a go get it kinda girl and I've just been all out of sorts with not working but being stuck in a rut, basically being stuck in the house!!!!

Joseph and I have been out for walks, playing in the garden, had trips to the park (he loves the swings) and loads and loads of Fresh Air!!!! We've got so many things to do together and a whole world of fun to explore - I'm probably more excited than he is!

Here's to a good spring and summer - we can't wait!!




No comments: