Saturday 11 September 2010

I MADE IT!!!!!!!

Well a month has gone and my gorgeous man is back home where he belongs! He's totally shattered and is upstairs tucked into our bed sound asleep! It is so fabby to have him home, i've missed him loads!! But it's rubbish as this is just a pit-stop because he's off up to Aberdeen for a very hard course on Monday so i'll be flying solo again!! but it's just for 5 days as on Friday he's back home for another 3 weeks!!! wooooooo!!!!!

Another high point today is that I am sitting here blogging from the couch - because my beloved gave me a fantastic secret surprise today - my own Samsung Netbook!!! YAAY (so a big huuuge thank you to Mr Stenna Drilling!! who must have been feeling generous as this was a gift to all employees on Murs drillship for not being injured or killed over the last year - lol!!) Murray never told me he had it and i'm just really really thrilled he gave it to me - i seriously love getting presents and have had nothing for ages and this is just totally perfect for me and i'm totally over the moon with it!!!!! (totally!) I've got massive changes coming up in my life with so many different things happening that having this is going to make such a difference as is so easy to take around and is much smaller and lighter than my laptop!!! woop woo!!

Any way i'm actually surprised that i am sitting here in one piece blogging at all - after my crazy horrible time over the last wee while! - i am actually sitting here with a tidy house, a tan on, clean blowdryed hair, (i even got waxed!!!) i have 2 handsome sleeping boys upstairs and i'm so very, very happy!!!! My God, I made it!! - I never thought i'd actually get through it!!!! But I know i couldnt have managed a single second without my lovely special mum! My mum has been completely amazing! She's the kindest most selfless person I have ever met and I love her so much! She's been by my side contstantly and i know i can always rely on her support for everything, I am so grateful for all she does and I know i am so lucky to have a mum like i do as there are not many around! xxxx lOVE YOU SO MUCH MUM XXXX

Big Hugs xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: