Monday 6 September 2010

OMG - it's OCD!!!!!!


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm officially going into hyper mode!! I'm cleaning like a demon!! I think it's because it's about the only thing I can control right now, but my house is sparkling like a new pin! And heaven help anyone who dares leave a crumb or a splash anywhere!

Although to be honest it's me that could actually do with a bit of an overhaul before Mur arrives home on Friday night aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I don't know where to start, I look horrific!

Anyways am away to attempt to tackle my feet and face first - although not too sure what good it'll do - but it'll probably make me feel better! A bit done each night should definately help!! lol (i feel like the forth rail bridge!!)

must dash - xxxxxx mwah xxxxxx

(ps - here's a wee cheeky pic of my gorgeous boy taken a month ago! xxx)

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

OMG that photo is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! He is so scrumptious!

I am always here and reading, I prob read your posts about 10 mins after they go up! but my ipod hates word verification at the mo and so I can only comment when I am on the BIG computer lol.

Loving your blogginess lately and of course the photos, just think how much time you'll have for this fun stuff soon! xxx