Wednesday 1 September 2010

BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL SALON







Well - what a year I am having! The high's are high and the low's are really low! I cant believe that I am actually closing my salon. It's a weird feeling and I had a complete meltdown this morning but i am on the road to recovery again now i think!

I am already feeling a lot lighter and less stressed and dare i say excited for the changes about to happen! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

But if i am honest thats the sugar coated version - as i'm just totally gutted!!

Over the next few blogs i'm gonna share some pics from years gone past of Astara and all the fun we've had!

As they say you've to reach rock bottom before getting back up and people I am seriously on my Ass so hopefully there's only one way ........!! xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my! how sad! but its definitely for the best! just think all that stress will be turned into baby smiles and not missing those important 'first' milestones! and dont worry because when you are ready to, and when lil joseph is ready, you can always start it back up.. i know you will have the back of many faithful friends and family! :D miss you heaps and cant wait to finally meet the little man! xxxxxxxxxxx
Ashley