Wednesday 20 July 2011

NING NING NING NING

My beautiful baby boy is getting so big! I can hardly believe how fast the time passes, he's like a little mushroom and is getting so huge before my eyes it scares me!

I'm just so blessed and thankful that he's just such a happy smiley sunny cheerful little boy and I love spending every single second I can with him! And I know he loves his mummy! We never actually manage to get anywhere or do anything as we have so much fun together and play all the time. Today was the second day this week I've not made it out of my jammies! And to be honest I don't care - my house is a little on the untidy side but its not dirty and only mum and Michael from London visited today and they didn't mind my yellow checked comfy bottoms and mahoooosive grey favourite Gap hoodie!

Joseph never woke up until 10.25am today - creating the pattern of chaos, disorder and complete disorganisation for the day that followed! ...... It's been fun! lol. And we just basically rolled with it all! Or I'd have had a breakdown (yes another .... lol) But what a fabby day we've had - he's been walking loads, daddy skyped, we've drawn pictures for all his granny's and aunties, we've built and demolished enormous duplo towers, we've bounced on the trampoline, jumped on the bucking zebra, escaped out the back-door again only to be found sitting outside in a puddle for the second time this week (thankfully not in the rain this time)we've had a huuge deep bath and soaked granny and mummy splashing so hard that the whole bathroom was dripping, we had lamb stew for tea and ate every scrap, we munched on the biggest juiciest strawberries and spun round and round and round on dot's chair in the kitchen - we did loads and had a complete blast!

oh and yesterday we had an amazing day in dundee with Granny and we proudly brought home Joseph's very own and very much loved Iggle Piggle! What a laugh - it's almost as big as him!


Here is some of the things Joe is saying just now! They are just too cute!

Ning ning ning
oi oi oi oi
gangy - granny
an ooo - thank you
mi daddy away away wo - my daddy's away at work
eolilo lioeeloooleiielo - ee eye ee eye oh! (old macdonald)
igwleo pwigglellloesl - iggle piggle

Oh and if I make little kissy sounds he grabs me and gives massive big cuddles and opens his mouth as wide as he can and kisses me! its all wet and slobbery but he is so proud of himself! He's just delicious!!!

Pictures will follow soon

With lots of love xxxxx

No comments: