Saturday 16 July 2011

Oh We're All Off To Sunny SPAIN ..........

Gosh, Wow, Jeepers ....... what a busy month!

Murray arrived home on Friday the 16th June and it was his 30th on the Sunday, I had a surprise weekend planned for him in Glasgow on the Saturday - at an MMA Fight Night - it was excellent! He had no idea about any of it and his friends were there and we all had a blast! (well I had a sickness bug the whole night but hey ho!!) We celebrated in uber glamtastic, serious splash the cash, Muscles a plenty, city style!!!! It was one we'll never ever forget!!! (There are no pictures that are able to be printed let alone for innocent blogger eyes so it's one for the memory banks!! ;-) xx

My beautiful Joseph is taking steps, is starting to speak, is drinking out of his cup and is finger feeding himself! He is utterly adorable and I am completely in love with him! He is walking around holding onto your hands, is climbing onto the couch and up the stairs and is basically just charging around like crazy all the time - into everything! We spend so much time cuddling, playing, reading, being outside and just having fun! I love being with him and today we were singing and dancing in the kitchen to Beyonce and then we both had a huge big bath and shower - as it was cold and wet and raining like crazy outside, so swimming was out of the question as was playing outside in the garden - so we swam, splashed and had a blast in a big cosy warm bath!! It was just brilliant! I've got lots of photos of Joe but will need a bit of time to sort them out before uploading - but I will get them done this week! We have been busy!

So after a whirlwind of tinting, tanning, waxing, lashes, emergency beachwear shopping and the discovery of THE most beautiful perfect size 4 brown wedges ever known to man, We went to Spain last week!!! To view properties, check out Estepona and meet the people from Murray's work at his boss's pool party - it was excellent, Joseph was fantastic - he was superb on the flights, loved being out in the sunshine and was so well behaved the whole time! Granny and Grandad Hughes were there with us and were complete godsends! It was amazing being over there again and it's really unsettled me - now I can't wait to get moved properly! I'm not 100% sure of the area yet - but once we're over there I'll get investigating until we find the perfect place!

Ooh, I had an inchloss wrap done the other week and it was super, it made me feel amazing - can't wait to get another done and give me a well deserved boost that I need! What a laugh me and Annie had in the kitchen doing it! Made me really miss the salon and all the laughs I used to have on a daily basis! I miss working soo much! But I don't at the same time - if that makes sense!! Am mostly feeling good and positive about things again, I have good days and bad days (not having a good week so far, as Mur has just gone but I'll get there!) I was really really happy out in Spain, with the heat and sunshine and being all glammed up, so fingers crossed once we're over there my sparkle will appear again for good!

I've started packing and it feels right to be doing it - so we must be near to going! It's just hard at the thought of saying goodbye. But everyone is so busy with their own things here, that I don't see a lot of people that I am so looking forward to making friends and just having a life over there. I sit in here night after night alone and it's horrible, that's been nearly a year now. The salon was my life and I worked so hard in it, seeing the clients were like seeing friends and the staff were just like family and when it was all ripped away it left me broken hearted! And everyone here in my life that I know has there own friends or little groups and "in jokes" and common interests and things to do together and I'm on my own alot of the time with nobody, with nothing in common! So I cant wait to meet new people and have a fresh start - to be me - completely, where nobody will know or judge me and just like me for who I am! I am so looking forward to it all! I just can't wait! It's like being a kid and knowing that christmas is coming really soon!

Mur seems to be as excited as I am - it's a huge thing to do, but together I know we'll make it. For as much as we bicker, we are really strong! We've gotten through so much together in the last 12 years that could've broke us but we've made it! Our wedding 1st dance song was so true! and I love him so much, now probably more than I ever have.


So as they say..... ...... NO SPAIN, NO GAIN ............ ;-) xxxx

mwah big hugs xxxxxx

No comments: