Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dear Santa .......

I promise that I have been a very good girl this year.

I hope you, Mrs Claus and all the reindeer are well and are rested and that you have a nice trip round the world delivering to everyone and it's not too stressful for you.

I also just wanted to make sure that you will be okay with some Shortbread, some Havana Club 7, a carrot for Rudolf and possibly if time some freshly made butter biscuits ........ ????

I know that I am lucky to have my wee family all around me this Christmas and that everyone is healthy - but I still miss all my family back home in Scotland and I can't wait to see them all soon.

As I've not bought myself new things for a while Santa, please can I get a few presents? I have not written a proper list this year but I think we will all write one tomorrow and then post them up the chimney to you - the theory being that as you are ultra busy right now and possibly not able to get shopping at this late notice, then maybe you can just tick things off the list each month throughout next year as you get them for us all ..........

So please can I get some of the following -

Lip Gloss
New Perfume
Dermalogica Hand Cream
Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash
A New Camera
A Guess Handbag (that's in the shop at the port)
Rianna CD
Michael Buble Christmas CD
Benefit Mascara - Bad Gal Lash
A Massage - at the St A's Bay
Black Velvet Shoes  (in shop at Estepona)

Thank you santa for all your hard work and I promise to be a good girl next year again too!

Lots of love

Sarah Jane xxxx

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

hee hee, love this xx