Monday 12 December 2011

HO HO HO!

Well things are looking slightly more festive over here! That was until the Christmas Grinch arrived home from his trip!  - answers on a postcard please as how to inject some happy cheerful spirit into someone so grumpy!????

Well I don't care, I'm carrying on with my plans anyway. Today I went down t into the port and ordered my christmas turkey.  Now to most this nothing special and is just an annual task to be ticked of their giant "to-do list" but to me this really is the start of a whole new beginning and completely new life for me ............... you see in all of my 32 years, I HAVE NEVER COOKED A TURKEY! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So I am going to scour my recipe books and try not to worry that I could wipe out and poison my entire wee family in one go! I am going to be positive and happy and look forward to eating it round our new table, to preparing my veggies the morning before, to having my hair done all glossy on the afternoon of christmas eve, to snuggling down with my man on the couch once Joe is in bed and know that santa will be visiting later and that we will be spending our first christmas together as a family! It's going to be fab!

I have my carols playing in the background right now, the sun is shining bright and I think I am going to have  a cup of tea and a ginger star biscuit that my wee sis sent over to me!

I am happy and, healthy and hopeful, just really looking forward to all things festive!

Hugs to all xxxxxx

No comments: