Friday 6 August 2010

Dorothy Hughes. found 2005 - lost 2010



It is with a horrible sad heart that I am writing this. We lost our precious beautiful bunny a week ago. Life is not the same, the house is not the same and I know that it never will be. Dot was just amazing and Murray and I are broken hearted! Words cannot say what that beautiful furry animal meant to me and I dont think I could ever make anyone understand how close we were! One of my clients summed it up by saying "She may have been a bunny - but she was your friend. And it's hard to lose a friend"
I miss you so much Dot Spot and i'm just devestated without you, nothing will ever fill that place you had in my life or in my heart - you're my princess for ever xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh nooo!!!
oh im soo sorry sarah, what a beautiful dot she was too! at least you have some beautiful baby smiles and adorable giggles (which i just heard on leeanns blog) to keep you from slipping into a depressed heap!
sending huge hugs! xxxxxxxx
ashley x