Thursday 27 May 2010

Count to 10 ...............

Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!

This has been one week not to be repeated!

Take a deep breath!

I am blogging on the run, practically, tonight as it's pay day! (again, so soon, where does the time go????) I am swamped under with paperwork and have enough money sitting in bundles to go to the maldives (yes I was tempted to run....) envelopes, rent reviews, holiday pay accrual, P60's, P45's and tax returns and on, and on, and on ...... lying everywhere needing my attention even a large G&T just wont cut it tonight!!! God my heads hurting just writing this!

On top of all that, I've had a very hungry baby needing fed, (nailing 5oz every 3hrs) a mother in-law (bless her) frantically ironing, a husband with a seriously busted knee (and if he keeps up with the grumpiness a busted face to match it!!!)a flaming roasting heat wave, (with a baby who is beter suited to artic conditions) the biggest bloody bridezilla, (don't even go there!!) staff meetings, baby visitors, health visitors, a cat thats hell bent on stalking my beautiful dot spot! celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and to cap it all off we've just finished 4 nights in a row of visiting mums house to see the Ozzy's!!!! (we loooved them, they were all just fab people!)but i'm shattered!

Oh and who'd have believed it - surprise bloody surprise - i'm still doing the night feeds ("cos your just so good at it") as husband dear - is just no use and doesnt even hear him cry!!! How I ask, can he possibly sleep through the racket our darling can create, I dont know, but he's a master at it!!! Lord give me strength before i blow my stack! But never mind, lets look on the bright side ...... he might get a trip off after his knee surgery (OH F$@K!!!!!!!) 12 weeks at home, So hey God, just bring it on!!!! (what did i ever do to you?)

Ps, Baby Joe is seriously SMILING this week, (it would melt your heart!!) is weighing in at 10lbs 6oz, has slept amazingly in his wonderful auntie's HUGE silvercross pram 3 times and is now sleeping in his own room at night!!! YAAY!!! He's so funny and I would go to the end of the earth for this little lad, words just cant describe how loved and adored he is.

Hope you are all having a better week than me! (could it be worse than mine??)

With Much Love and Blue WKD's

xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

marmalady said...

hope you guys had a lovely anniversary! joe was a wee darling sleeping in the big pram x

Lee Ann said...

Woo ! Can't wait til my honey is back here in the pram again!! xx