Tuesday 18 May 2010

On the home stretch!!






"Daddy's coming home" Yaaay, I dont think in all the years that Murray has been offshore I've ever looked forward to his arrival as much as I am this trip! and I love him and miss him everytime he goes like you wouldnt believe, so thats really saying something!!!!

It's going to be so much fun! We're going to do so many things and go loads of places and really just enjoy being all together!!! and since i'm back in control again with the house and the fact it's even tidy again - I'm like a new woman, so I know the 3 of us will manage amazingly!!

It's so funny to think we're now a 3 or even a "family" as it's been just us 2 for so long! zooming around in fast cars buying stuff, doing what we wanted, spoiling ourselves and generally having a very indulgant selfishly bloody fantastic time!!! But I've been there, done it and bought the t-shirt (or the clothes shop in my case!!!!!) lol, and I'm so ready and excited for this new, special part of my life full of precious love and blessings, that money cant buy and is hard to imagine ever being without now!!!

I love my "House of Hughes" and all it's going to bring and I have never been happier in my life! And i'm coping with the groundhog day effect of washing, feeding etc but not with the just fell outta the tumble dryer look - man i look pretty rough right now and Jane Iredale is doing a sterling job but nothings that good! i'm almost a lost cause!!!

before i go - we went out for a walk yesterday that turned into the biggest trial ever - 4 flaming hours - as we did a quick pitstop at the Peat residence for a feed enroute and never made it outta leeanns livingroom again! complete, total nightmare! poor wee man threw up, heated up and played up!! lol - i was sweating, next time i go for a walk, i'm taking the car!!!! ;) and i'm not joking!
(but the half bottle of blossomhill i sank on my return home - soothed all frayed nerves!)

here's some bathtime pics of Master Joe, who is learning to smile this week, is trying to baby talk (almost as much as me!) and can hold his rattles!!!! It's been a great week with the greatest wee man!!

better skoot, granny mary's feeding the munchkin,
much love xxxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well "dad" is home! Ooh what a difference I'm noticing ..... NOT!!!
I'm still sitting at stupid o'clock in the dark - feeding ALONE!!
.......,,.,,, As he's tired! ........... Tired??????? - he has no idea!!!!!!!!!
So I jst smiled sweetly, left him starfished in our warm cosy, comfy bed and said nothing!! I retreated slowly to the nursery with a screaming, starving bambino wrestling away in my arms! ..........
( I thought this was the better option, than following my murderous rage and burriying Murray beneath the pillows!!!!! )
Lol - no wonder praying mantis's eat their men!!! :(