Sunday 30 May 2010

SLEEPY SUNDAY!


ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well it was the football presentation dance last night and Murray arrived home at 2.30am - after standing outside the salon looking for burglars whilst phoning me to tell me he was down the street and "ready for them" (honestly i wanted to bash him myself at 1.50am) never mind!!! The front door then burst open, he crashed around downstairs for a bit, then ejected himself out of his suit in the livingroom (it looked like the hulk had been there!) woke up Joe who was sleeping in my arms in the nursery after his bottle and then crashed out accross the top of our bed - where he has remained comatosed since!!! Am i bothered??........ me???? naah of course not - i've loved having the baby for the last 21hours on my bloody own!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's now mid afternoon - i'm officially on strike and still in my pj's - i've done the bottles, the baby, the washing and tidy'd up and i'm determined that i'm doing no-more!! it'll be takeaway for tea a cosy bath then clean pj's all round and bed!!! (Tomorrow's Monday so we can start all afresh then!!!)

The lord and master has now risen - my god he stinks!! - the baby has been firmly placed in his arms and i've done a runner to the kitchen - now both my boys are on the couch and all i can hear is UFC blaring outta the telly!! (give me strength)(can't live with him, and can't live without him, comes to mind......!!! lol)

Well who knows what this week coming will bring, as our plans have gone all to pot - seeing as bridezilla has "relieved me of my duties" we've now got a free weekend!!

From this whole sorry situation, I've learned a good life lesson and found patience and reserve that i never knew i had. I've never had my professionalism questioned and dismissed before and it hurt me to the core, but from somewhere i found calmness, compassion and pitty for the girl, and have risen abouve it all. I am fiercly protective of both my beautiful baby and my salon and both have come under fire and been the subject of a nasty, cold and hurtful attack. But from somewhere i've managed to walk away from a situation where i would have normally completely lost it and seriously fought my corner, especially as all i was doing was being kind, doing a favour and trying to help. But the greater picture is my family happiness and I adore my family - Teesh and Graham mean the world to me and i will never ever do anything to upset what we all have - so if keeping quiet and walking away is needed to keep the peace, then so be it!

It's a big week for me anyway, full of more important things. It's officially 3 years on Saturday since the fire and hopefully we'll get the last installment of our insurance settlement! Yaaaay, woop woop woop!! thank goodness - it's been a tough patch for us but we're nearly there! I've got an excellent bunch of girls working for me now and hopefully this'll be a good year for Astara!! Thats if we dont get robbed this week! Buggers!! I've done everything i can to prevent it and short of putting Mur down there to sleep with a baseball bat at night - it's now left in the hands of the police to keep an eye out (now why dont i feel reassured????!!!) considering the same west coast scumbags that were casing out my salon, were the very ones questioned by CID about the other burglaries ................ i think it'll jst be a matter of time until they strike! Which is sad, scary and horrible!!!

On a more happy and cheerful note, Baby Joe is truly scrumptious and has been a darling this weekend, we've been to St Andrews, out visiting, and he went to see the Swallows play with his daddy yesterday, while i was getting my spray tan done!! - (bet it wont be long til he's running up and down the sideline with a ball and strip on, causing chaos!!!) - He's now up to 6oz per bottle!! (The boy is getting HUGE!!) He is sleeping longer and is cutting out a feed a night and he really is soo funny!! (ask "are you gorgeous?" and the smile you get would light the room!) i love being a mummy and Mur really is an excellent daddy - but you know things have shifted when the baby is screaming for scotland and you both find yourself "tag-teaming" him, trying to change his nappy as fast as you can, both singing incy wincy spider, trying to restore the calm!!! lol .......... whats happened to us?

............. Poor dot must be wondering what the hell happened to her quiet wee house??? (well she's not the only one!!!) xxxx (she's lying sprawled out under my chair as i am typing this getting some peace and quality time with her mum!!)

better go - Murray's just announced he's hungry, he's busy rading an empty fridge and i'm supposed to have been online for the last 20 minutes doing the Asda order!!! (OOPS!)

xxxx bye for now, much love xxxx

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

lol lol lol

welcome to my world, wont you come on in ..................

get your trainers on Hon, you have at least another 18 years on the hamster wheel to look forward to! ;) ;)

I am coming round soon to see this smile! can't wait!

marmalady said...

aww he is gorgeous! get plenty of pics now you know how to up load them :) x x x