Monday 10 May 2010

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY .................

OK, so I might not be managing the yummy mummy part yet!! My god where does each day go? I would not have believed this possible but I never got dressed or washed at all yesterday - by the time Joe had thrown up for the 4th time I gave up! I honestly couldn't tell by the end of the day, which one of us smelt the worst!

What has happened to me? I'm a busy person with a business! How the hell can something so small cause so much chaos? If I could just feed him and put him down it would be fine, but he needs held still until there's less chance of the milk coming back up - which I have done for the last few weeks and don't mind doing - If the little shit would stop wriggling about, grunting groaning and trying to fill his nappy - whilst feeding! It's like wrestling a bloody barking octopus!

I feel like I've been picked up and placed in a strange country with no road-map or directions and a language I don't speak!!! But I'm a tough girl - I'll get there! Jane Iredale solves all problems!

On a plus note - Joseph met all his cousins (all 4 of them!!) at the weekend and it was fab! They were all excited to see him and he behaved perfectly and wasn't sick on them or pee everywhere while getting changed!! Both granny's got pictures, all aunties got teary eyed and I got out the house twice in 2 days!!!! It was a great weekend and went to my first bbq of the year! - until he threw up the moment we got home on Sunday night and hasn't stopped since!! Lol

Murray's words of "surely it cant be that bad Sarah"are still ringing in my ears .................... lets see how bad he thinks it is when I hand him Joe on my way out the door a week on Friday when he arrives home ................... ;)

Better go bathe both of us - or our house will be getting quarentined and fumegated as a health hazzard to Queens Gardens!!!

ps / still have not mastered the art of adding pictures - but I will!!! xxxx

No comments: