Sunday 16 May 2010

Life Outside the Livingroom!








What a week I've had - Poor Joseph's been back to the doctors and is on stronger reflux medicine (jury is still out as to whether it's working yet or not!) I followed advice on getting rid of cradle cap by a stupid old nurse at the practice (wrong advice may I add!!) and have managed to rub off half his hair ........... not a good look - poor wee baby! But after a complete and total melt down that lasted over 8 hours I came to terms with it and the fact that it was me that did it - and I realised it was falling out anyway! God, who said that mummy guilt is easy to live with?!!!!!

And finally ............... We made it out of the livingroom the last 3 days and went to Kirkcaldy, to Leven and We went visiting both crazy granny's today! and minus the impossible amounts of sick, I'm managing mornings on my own! Yaaay!

So it's all good here in our house! and we're on the countdown until Freedom Friday!!! When Murray gets back! woop woop! It's gonna be a fun week! We are getting helped/visited by lots of lovely's to give poor granny Mary a rest from us to get organised at home before her Ozzy's arrive! Our rota is shaping up quite nicely, Annie, Lor, Christine and some reflux sympathising visitors too!!! I'm reallyquite excited!!
Ooh and i'm booked in for a complete overhaul over the course of the week at the salon!! I cant wait - there are bits of me that I daren't even type about ........... I just shut my eyes now and if I cant see it - it cant worry me!! lol
On a sad note - i missed the beauty show today! awwww, it's really made me sad - What's happening to me? but fingers crossed i'll be in a better more organised less sickly place next year and I can arrive in style, groomed perfectly with a list in my hand........... back to my old self again (where has she gone?? can anyone still see her?)
ps/ At the top there's a few cute pics - some of my fav's from the last 5 weeks!!!
much love xxxx

No comments: